Schilling Customer Satisfaction 2014
Every year we carry out a customer satisfaction survey whose purpose is to ensure increased satisfaction and long-term customer relationships. We take all answers from our customers seriously. We are happy to receive all kinds of feedback, positive and negative, because this is what enables us to continuously improve ourselves.
We focus every day on the quality of our products and services to make them match your needs and requirements. Our goal is to continuously maintain and improve our high quality so that we may provide an even better and faster service.
It is therefore very important to us to hear what our customers think of our products and services and – even better – to get suggestions for improvements. We always welcome your feedback and are grateful for any help we can get. The result of our customer satisfaction survey in 2014 was an average of 4.1 on a scale from 1-5; an improvement of 0,1 from 2013. You can see the result below.
A customer satisfaction of 4.1 is pretty good for an software partner but we would like to do even better. Our goal was to reach an average satisfaction score of at least 4.0 based on the many projects we have initiated on our customers' requests. Every day we make an effort to become even better. We want to provide excellent service and care for our customers and it must be a unique experience to work with Schilling.
1. Does Schilling’s Customer Service answer your questions on the use of Scilling Publishing as quickly as is necessary?
1.1. Does Schilling’s Customer Service answer your questions regarding the use of Schilling Publishing to your satisfaction?
2. Does Customer Service solve your problems and program errors concerning Schilling Publishing as quickly as is necessary?
2.1. Does our Customer Service solve your problems and program errors concerning Schilling Publishing to your satisfaction?
3. Does Customer Service solve your technical hardware problems/questions as quickly as is necessary?
3.1. Does our Customer Service solve your technical hardware problems/questions to your satisfaction?
4. How is the communication between you and Schilling’s Customer Service?
4.1. How do you find the service of the hot-line telephone support?
5. Is the information at www.schilling-ltd.co.uk on service requisitions sufficient?
5.1. Are you satisfied with the service requisition system from Schilling?
5.2. Are you satisfied with the processing time of your service requisitions?
5.3. How does email@example.com work for the registration of service requisitions?
6. How is the level of knowledge about products and technical issues in Schilling's Customer Service?
7. What is your experience of the service level in Schilling Consulting?
7.1. Does the Schilling Consulting solve your problems and the issues you present to them in a satisfactory manner?
8. What is your experience of the service level in Schilling’s sales department?
8.1. Does the sales department solve your problems and the issues you present to them in a satisfactory manner?
8.2. Are you satisfied with your Account Manager?
9. Are you satisfied with the service level at Schilling’s reception/switchboard?
10. Your general evaluation of Schilling Customer Service Centre:
11. How pleased are you with the return on your investment in Schilling Publishing?
12. Would you recommend Schilling as a supplier?
How can you improve your business?
Book a meeting with us to discuss how you can improve your business