What are your daily success criteria and goals?
- Improved earnings on all publications and risk management.
- Efficient editing and production to reduce costs and to meet the requirements from customers and authors.
- Deliver efficient additional sales to improve work routines and obtain growth.
- Centralise the purchasing process and enable fulfilment and follow-up on author agreements and rights throughout the publishing house/departments/group.
- Create transparency with regard to the information in the publishing company through set-up of analyses, dashboards, reports, and correct and accurate reporting to ensure compliance with all guidelines – whether you work with publications, rights, finance, or sales and marketing.
- Optimise operations and improve flexibility to meet the quality requirements from customers, authors, and others.
Schilling Publishing Analyser gives you the tools to increase your earnings, improve your competitiveness, and ensure fast adaptation to the requirements and changes in the market.
We work on a daily basis with publishing companies to optimise their business. We serve as sparring partner to many publishers and help to ensure the right strategy, a better basis for decision, and increased earnings.
With our knowledge of the industry and its many challenges, we offer you our expertise that includes insight and overview across the organisation, efficient financial management, streamlined processes, flexibility, and new business opportunities.